 Star Wars / 4589
Re: MF Challenge!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 17:55:03 GMT

<snip>

Anyone care to lay odds on the MF coming with a second cannon?

If I were a betting man (and I am not) I would bet NO.  Mostly because they
rest of the ship seems so stripped down that I can't imagine a cannon on the
underside.  Especially because it would probably interfere with the large,
clunky, misplaced, fixed landing gear and the entrance/exit ramp if it even has
one.

Boy I am really sounding negative towards this set arn't I.  Sorry,  I will get
one and I wasn't expecting the world with the official set but it doesn't even
meet one of my limited expecations with what I have seen so far.  Compared to
the other Star Wars sets I just don't think this one measures up.

Eric K.

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/