 Star Wars / 4590
Re: MF Challenge!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 17:57:46 GMT

Anyone care to lay odds on the MF coming with a second cannon?

-John Van

If you mean a matching one on the bottom I'd say probably not.

I do think the landspeeder fix could work. It DOES look like the side bricks
are NOT thin walls, but what about getting the 'fig up high enough so that his
arms rest on top of them, since the canopy peice IS thin walled?

Chris