 Star Wars / 2869
Re: Episode II- A Love Story
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 18:39:24 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Mark Benz writes:
Hi,
A rescue and chase/battle sound likely, I'd also bet on her being killed at
the end or beginning of Ep 3 to get Anakin to go dark.
Lines for Episode 2 forming now...
Mark

Ooo.. Wow. Underneath that friendly exterior lies the dark heart of a writer.
Mwhahahahaaa..

I would never have suspected such evil plot projections from a guy with such a
colorful abs airport...  ;-)

But it does sound very likely.

-Tom McD.
when replying, "time to load up on spamcake now, for that family 4th of July
picnic!"