 Star Wars / 2856
2855  |  2857
Subject:
Episode II- A Love Story
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 16:45:07 GMT

I vividly recall watching at interview of George Lucas before the U.S. release
of Episode I.  I believe it was The Rosie O'Donnell Show.  Anyway, he
mentioned that Episode II will be a love story which should attract more
female and older audiences than the other Star Wars films.

This film will develop the relationship between an older Anakin Skywalker and
Queen Amidala.  Because of this, I can see Lucas casting our worst nightmare,
DiCrapio.  There was also a rumor that Rick 'Silver Spoons' Schroder was also
being considered for the part of Anakin.

May the Force be with us.