 Star Wars / 2866
RE: Episode II- A Love Story
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 18:24:52 GMT

Hi,
A rescue and chase/battle sound likely, I'd also bet on her being killed at
the end or beginning of Ep 3 to get Anakin to go dark.
Lines for Episode 2 forming now...
Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]On Behalf
Of Tom McDonald
Sent: Monday, June 07, 1999 11:21 AM
To: lugnet.starwars@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: Episode II- A Love Story

In lugnet.starwars, Charles Spindell writes:
This film will develop the relationship between an older Anakin Skywalker • and
Queen Amidala.  Because of this, I can see Lucas casting our worst • nightmare,
DiCrapio.  There was also a rumor that Rick 'Silver Spoons' Schroder was • also
being considered for the part of Anakin.

May the Force be with us.

I hope it is. "Difficult to see, the dark side is."

Rick has gotten better as an actor. I don't think I'd have a problem with
him
as Anakin.

I could live with a love story in the SW universe. But I'd still want it
to have very cool special effects. If there were to be fewer of these
effects
(as is typical in a love story because so much of the film is character
development) they should be the better sort or else it's gonna flop big
time.

A fantastic rescue would be in order here.

-Tom McD.
when replying, difficult to see the spamcake is.