 Star Wars / 2870
Re: Episode II- A Love Story (the Rick factor)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 18:56:03 GMT

Rick has gotten better as an actor. I don't think I'd have a problem >with • him
as Anakin.

Yes, my wife and I have NEVER liked NYPD Blue, nor have we watched it --
until a few episodes this season.  I think Rick Schroder (sp?) has done a
very commendable job in his NYPD role, and I have no reason to believe he
couldn't do a great job as Anakin.

As someone else pointed out, he's tougher looking and has enough rough edges
to convincingly portray someone going through what Anakin will go through.
I'd certainly prefer him over Leo for all the reasons above and several
others I haven't mentioned here.  Actually, come to think of it, Schroder's
my first choice for this role (certainly better than that Joshua Jackson kid
from the silly unnamed teen age soap opera -- $%@#!).  He and the main
character from this show have both been rumored for the Anakin role.

Steve Berry