 Star Wars / 2361
Re: "Angry" Qui-Gonn head
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 20 May 1999 04:11:51 GMT

I checked out all my Qui-Gonn's last night and the only one that has this
variant is the one I got in the Naboo Swamp.  I know this because I fortunatly
have not seperated my sets yet.

Eric

Visit me at:  http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shuttle/4598

I checked all my Qui - Gonn heads last night, also. I noticed that the only one
that isn't "angry" is the one that comes with the swamp. Upon closer
inspection, I realized it's the one with the raised eyebrows (the non-angry
one) that is defective. If you look at the part of his bear/moustache that
comes up to touch his mouth, it covers the bottom part, meaning that the whole
stamp was raised too high, resulting in the raised eyebrows. On the "angry"
head, the beard/moustache comes up to the line representing his bottom lip, no
over it.
-Jonathan