 Star Wars / 2339
Re: "Angry" Qui-Gonn head
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 18 May 1999 19:27:10 GMT

Eric Kingsley wrote in message ...

Has anyone noticed that some of the new hair pieces seem a little loose.
Especially on Qui-Gonn?

  I noticed that too.  I think it is because the new helmet/hair pieces
connect to the lego head peg with an incomplete circle( ie its two half
circles that dont quite meet) the old helmets/hair used a full circle, and
are much more secure.

Kev