 Star Wars / 2334
Re: "Angry" Qui-Gonn head
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 18 May 1999 18:37:08 GMT

On 5/18/99, at 1:26 PM, Jeff Stembel wrote:

In lugnet.starwars, Steve Bliss writes:
I was looking at my Star Wars Minifigs, and wondering why TLG hated queen
Amidala so much.  That Padme minifig is really homely.

Steve

It's unfortunate, too.  That's one less female face I want to use in my Town
and Castle.  Also, do you think her hair shows a tad too much forehead?

Well after watching the trailer I'd say it shows about as much forehead as
the Movie does.
Ryan
"Build or build not. There is no try." - Lego Master Yoda