 Star Wars / 2350
Re: "Angry" Qui-Gonn head
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 19 May 1999 12:38:45 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Ryan Dennett writes:
Mine fits that discription also. I got mine in the Naboo Swamp set,
and I only have that one(for the time being :)
Ryan
"Build or build not. There is no try." - Lego Master Yoda

I checked out all my Qui-Gonn's last night and the only one that has this
variant is the one I got in the Naboo Swamp.  I know this because I fortunatly
have not seperated my sets yet.

Eric

Visit me at:  http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shuttle/4598