 Star Wars / 2349
Re: going to the movie?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 19 May 1999 09:25:31 GMT

Yes, my minifigs went at midnight, and Qui-Gon Jinn and Darth Maul were
impressed with their depictions on the big screen. They were blown away by the
saber duel, but they wanted the sequence to be longer. Movie stars always want
more screen time. Anakin and Queen Amidala also made an appearance but did not
stay through the whole picture. Yet, Anakin was overheard saying he was glad the
Naboo fighter has an enclosed cockpit unlike Exploriens vehicles from the other
side of the galaxy.

Queen Amidala was disappointed she only had one outfit to wear to the premiere,
a blue frock. She hopes she will have a variety of clothes to wear to future
movie showings.

No battle droids showed up though, a clear sign they resent the way they have
been treated in contract negotiations, citing the lucrative contract garnered by
R2-D2. C-3PO was mysteriously absent.

Until tomorrow, when the rest will go.

Living life vicariously through plastic.

James

John Gerlach wrote:

Take a mini-figure to the movie!

I'm expecting to see several Lego Star Wars mini-figures mimicking the action
on the screen...

:-)

John
  (of course, drop the ".nospam" to reply)

--
See you over the event horizon,

James

P.S. Beware of naked singularities.