 Star Wars / 2316
2315  |  2317
Subject:
"Angry" Qui-Gonn head
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 18 May 1999 05:47:24 GMT

I was looking at my Star Wars Minifigs tonight and I noticed something.  One of
my Qui-Gonns has a slight misprint-  The brown printing for his eyebrows/beard
are lower than on the others.  I don't have a scanner, so I can't really show
you what I mean, but the eyebrows are low enough that they touch the top of his
little beady eyes, giving him a rather angry (or, if you prefer- since Jedi
aren't supposed to give in to anger- "determined") expression.  It looks an
awful lot like the expression he has at the very end of trailer two, when he's
decapitating the Battle Droid.

Does anyone else have a similar head?  It's only on one of the four I have.
I'm just wondering if it might be some kind of variant (if enough of them were
printed, and if Lego collectors care about this kind of thing).

eric