 Star Wars / 2337
Re: "Angry" Qui-Gonn head
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 18 May 1999 19:16:38 GMT

It's unfortunate, too.  That's one less female face I want to use in my Town
and Castle.  Also, do you think her hair shows a tad too much forehead?

Jeff

Definitly seems like too much forehead although even with all the forehead in
the trailer.

Has anyone noticed that some of the new hair pieces seem a little loose.
Especially on Qui-Gonn?

Eric

Visit me at:   http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shuttle/4598