 Star Wars / 2183
Re: Sith Infiltrator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 14 May 1999 15:47:17 GMT

Robert Brunskill wrote:

But to tell them they have to make every little thing to perfect • scale?  Nah.
Never has been the case, from the original Kenner toys on down.

Not even Micro Machines stuff holds to a particular scale, and you'd
think
that would be the line where they could exercise the most to-scale
accuracy!

Rob

  Yeah!  I wish there was one toy line that would scale everything the
same.  Japanese toy makers are much better about this sort of thing. Any
Macross fans out there?  Anyway, I think that an entire line of SW
vehicles (exept for the Star Destroyers and larger) can be done to
Karim's micro fig scale.  My Rebel Blockade Runner fits that scale.  I'm
also planning on doing a rebel transport soon to that sacle also.  I
thought that doing the smooth shell would be difficult, but after
building the Slave1 with some success I should be able to pull this one
off as well.

Pat J