 Star Wars / 1593
Re: Star Wars Releases...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 13:51:26 GMT

On Mon, 26 Apr 1999 06:33:26 GMT, "Jonas Marcho" <BolaHead@msn.com> wrote:

I mean think about it. There are guys on E-Toys right know selling the Mos
Espa Pod Race for $125. There is another guy who is selling Darth Vader
minifigs for $10 a head. That's highway robbery and yet he is selling them
like hotcakes because everyone wants one.

I guess all I can say is this - auctioneers, stock up on what you can find.
You'll make mega-profits in the auction game and end up walking away with a
load of cash, a lot more than what you paid for. I'm sure any auctioned Star
Wars parts will make a lot more then they are actually worth.

Here's some counter-advice: auctioneers, resist the dark side.

Steve