 Star Wars / 1604
Re: Star Wars Releases...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 07:59:42 GMT

You're JOKING, right?  DO you REALLY think that if you show up a measly
hour early, even if in the middle of nowhere, you will be first in line?
Try 100th - 100 scalpers ahead of you.

John VanZwieten wrote:

I got the same info from the Sprfld, IL TRU and Wal-Mart.  Looks like I'll be
at TRU May 2 at 11PM (just to make sure I'm first in line).  Has anyone heard
if they'll be putting SW Lego sets with the rest of the SW stuff, or in the
Lego aisle?

-John Van

--
Tom Stangl