 Star Wars / 1694
Re: Star Wars Releases...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 22:58:42 GMT

On Fri, 30 Apr 1999 22:54:27 GMT, Richard Dee uttered the following
profundities...

WOW!!!

If you check out www.lastminute.com, they are selling 3 day breaks
with guaranteed seats for 700 quid.

Which of course is no use to Todd, who lives in Boston, and would he
fly to London to then fly to Boston? I don't think so! I should have
said for those in the UK who might be interested.........

3-day city breaks in NY and other cities are apparantly doing
quite well! Me, I am attending a 2-week conference, during the
release, and as such will be able to see the film!

Excellent!  What city will you be in here?

Chicago, for 2 weeks, from 17 May. And I understand they are
bringing forward the release?
I'm thinking of taking the whole day off and booking myself a continuous run
of 5 showings in a row...  :)

--Todd

richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net               remove nospam dot
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/