 Star Wars / 1599
Re: Star Wars Releases...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 22:19:48 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, John VanZwieten writes:
I got the same info from the Sprfld, IL TRU and Wal-Mart.  Looks like I'll be
at TRU May 2 at 11PM (just to make sure I'm first in line).  Has anyone heard
if they'll be putting SW Lego sets with the rest of the SW stuff, or in the
Lego aisle?

-John Van

The TRU I got my sets from had them in the front and also on the usual
designated Lego aisle. Oddly enough, there were more in the front, and there
were no Snowspeeders in the aisle. But there was also lots more non-SW lego in
the front too. I guess it just depends.

Gee. How informative was that? :p

-Tom McD.
when replying please scoop up the spamcake.