 Star Wars / 1592
Re: Star Wars in 2000...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 13:42:34 GMT

On Sat, 24 Apr 1999 17:39:06 GMT, "Mike Poindexter" <lego@poindexter.cc>
wrote:

I would personally like to see a Star Wars idea book with plans for A-Wing, B-
Wing, Ties (Interceptor and bomber) and the MF.  and maybe even a parts pack
that can make up the missing MF pieces, ie. MF = 7101+7xxx+ etc...+MF Parts
Pack (Cockpit, holo-table, etc.)

That would be very nice.

They could make the holotable a 4x4 round plate with a hologram sticker on
it.  That would be WAY cool!  It would be just wizard!

Good application for a sticker, I think.

I also think Yoda will be just a normal minifig with a green head and a robe
painted on his torso.  He will just have no feet.

But then how would you should Yoda swimming?

Steve