 Star Wars / 1545
Re: Star Wars in 2000...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 23:30:22 GMT

I am going to make some predictions about the next Star Wars (original) series:

#1 Cloud Car.  I am almost positive about this set.  I can almost see it.  I
don't think it will be orange (It cant be the Snowspeeder orange!) but a deep
red.  Two pilots and possibly Lando.  The first set dealing with Bespin.

#2 Slave One.  We have seen the Fett minifig 'drawing' on the boxes so I'm
sure he will make an appearnce.  Will come with Fett, Lando, Bespin Leia,
Chewbacca and Carbonite Solo (could this be made from existing pieces?)

#3  Desert Skiff.  Comes with Jedi Luke (with both hands) Weequay, Disguised
Lando (already have helmet from Ninja series) Han and Chewie.

#4 Hoth Escape.  A smaller set with Han, Leia, C-3PO and 2 Snowtroopers.  Will
be a corridor of white and grey bricks, maybe a boulder.

#5  Imperial Persuit.  A larger playset with Luke, Leia, Han Chewie, Vader and
4-6 Stormtroopers (finally).  This set re-builds the chasm that Luke and Leia
swing accross.

#6 AT-ST.  Comes with two pilots and two Stormtroopers.

#7 Tie-Fighter.  Comes with Tie Pilot.

I don't think we will see the bigger ships.  I don't think there will be a
Falcon or AT-AT.  IF they did make a Mos Espa Pod race sized set, Id bet it
would be (fingers crossed) the Falcon.  I dont think they will make the A-Wing
or B-Wing (my favorite.)  It's too easy to make from the X-Wing set. (If thye
do make a B-Wing - make it green!)

TT