 Star Wars / 1535
Re: Star Wars in 2000...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 17:55:57 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Jonas Marcho writes:
I want to know what you'd like to see in the next wave of sets. I personally
would like to see...

AT-ST - complete with a nice cockpit and AT-ST driver. They could also • include
1-2 Storm Troopers and a small pileup/barricade.

If they did make this, it would probably also come with Chewbacca(1).

Also, I'd say there is a 90% chance of seeing an A-wing.  Why?  'Cause they
have all the pieces needed already in production.

I have to agree.  After that fabulous job I saw on using all the pieces of
Xwing to make a B and A wing, I have to believe this.  This covers pretty much
all the rebel fighters, so I think they will spread them out a little.  I
would like to see more TIE variations also.  Maybe even a TIE bomber,
interceptor or TIE advanced.  I'm really scared about the AT-ST.  I have a
nasty feeling they will do it, however it will be the kind that you slide the
one leg forward and the other comes back, etc.  Much like the Robo Raptor.
This would be sad.  Also, I have an older space set called the alien moon
walker that has 4 sliding legs.  Enlarge this by 50% and you have a 600 piece
AT-AT that is nowhere near to scale, but resembles one at least.

Jason