 Star Wars / 1562
Re: Star Wars in 2000...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 19:51:27 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Tim Thomsen writes:
I am going to make some predictions about the next Star Wars (original) • series:

#1 Cloud Car.  I am almost positive about this set.  I can almost see it.  I
don't think it will be orange (It cant be the Snowspeeder orange!) but a deep
red.  Two pilots and possibly Lando.  The first set dealing with Bespin.

I kinda doubt they'll make this one (yet).  It is not, IMO, well-known enough.

You may be right...but the setting for Episode V is partially Bespin, and the
cloud car is the best set-suitable model from that setting.  In terms of its
size, I suppose it would be Bespin's "snowspeeder".

Regs,
-Chris-

Jeff