 Star Wars / 15744
Re: AT-AT online at S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2003 00:31:53 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Bryan Wong writes:
I didn't know the rear of the AT-AT opened like that...

     There aren't many panels on the AT-AT that _don't_ open (the rear
actually opens so the speederbike can be loaded into the center of the cargo
bay, with the steering vanes tucked up between the seat racks.  The sides,
top, and front of the cockpit swing open, the four panels on the back swing
open, the two side bay doors flip up, the three front torso panels kinda
swing flat...basically, only the top center and complete underbelly don't
have hinged panels of some sort.  You can check out quite a few SW photos
that I shot at Toy Fair here:

http://www.maskofdestiny.com/archive.asp?i=905

This one shows the cockpit mostly open:

http://www.maskofdestiny.com/archiveimage.asp?i=2547

The first one shows the seats in place, and the second one shows the
steering vanes with the seats removed:

http://www.maskofdestiny.com/archiveimage.asp?i=2549
http://www.maskofdestiny.com/archiveimage.asp?i=2550

And this one shows the speederbike safely stowed inside:

http://www.maskofdestiny.com/archiveimage.asp?i=2555