 Star Wars / 15743
Re: AT-AT online at S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 15 May 2003 12:12:45 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, David Laswell writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Allan Bedford writes:

My suggestion was that since the work was already done and that it might add
only 155 - 160 additional parts (1) to the size of the kit... then why not
include it to make the set more authentic to the movie?

    Hey, mebbe they could release it with Luke's real Snowspeeder, since he
came with Wedge's...or am I the only person in the world who noticed that
Luke's Snowspeeder was completely devoid of orange?

Your question has me baffled.  My snowspeeder(s) came with orange pieces.
In fact, it was the first time I'd seen LEGO orange.  Are we still sure
we're talking about the same set here?

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/?q=7130_1&v=z

Or, do you mean that Luke's speeder in the movie was devoid of orange?

In which case we really have to talk about how X-wing's are white and not
light grey, but then... it's just LEGO, right?  ;)

Regards,
Allan B.