 Star Wars / 15735
Re: AT-AT online at S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2003 23:02:58 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, John Radtke writes:

The LEGO Club Magazine (in the US anyway) regularly has a catalog code in it
(sorry, shipping code was probably confusing) that is good for flat $2.95
shipping. Always an easy $7 off if you have a big order and are not using
another catalog code for greater savings on something.

Ahh ok, now I know what you're talking about.  However, I always thought it
was only applicable to the items shown in that particular catalogue.  But
I'm sure it doesn't hurt to try!

Thanks for the pointer,

-Bryan