 Star Wars / 15731
15730  |  15732
Subject:
AT-AT online at S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2003 16:50:42 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

For those who prefer to place their orders on the internet, the much
anticipated 4483 can now be found at S@H (US) online as well. Interestingly
enough '4483' does not produce results from the Search box yet. Perhaps
indexing needs to catch up or something. It's here in any event:
http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?prod_id=4483

Neat new picture from the rear with the speeder bike too.

Don't forget the shipping code from your LEGO Magazine!

Enjoy!
John

  Re: AT-AT online at S@H

(...) I didn't know the rear of the AT-AT opened like that... (...) What shipping code? Which magazine? -Bryan (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.starwars)
  Re: AT-AT online at S@H

(...) Am I the only one who doesn't remember seeing speeder bikes during the Hoth battle scenes? I could be wrong, but didn't they first appear in Jedi? Regardless... I think a really neat idea would have been to include a rebel snow speeder along (...) (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.starwars)