 Star Wars / 14156
Re: Lando poll
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 11:05:02 GMT

Should be interesting to see if they break with their tradition on the
upcoming NBA sets. Since it was brought to light that they will be producing
minifigs in "the likeness" of individual NBA players, it seems pretty clear
to me that we are about to see "brown" ABS plastic. (I for one will be
surprised if we DON'T see them!)

-Tommy

In lugnet.starwars, Brendan Powell Smith writes:
I've put up a new poll to see whether the LUGNET community would rather see
a Lando minifig made in brown or yellow:

http://members.lugnet.com/polls/ballots/?n=96

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith