 Star Wars / 13072
  Local KMart Finds

At a Big KMart in Phoenix, near the Arizona Mills mall, found bunch of EP II sets, with 20% off sale. Regular LEGO stuff just about all cleared out, including bionicles. What I found: 7103 Jedi Duel 7113 Tusken Raider Encounter 7133 Bounty Hunter (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Local KMart Finds

I didn't see the Republic Gunship at my local Kmart, either - wonder if that's something they'd give a raincheck for? If you think about it, 20% off of $89.00 is a good chunk of saved change. mo www.galacticbrick.com (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Local KMart Finds

(...) I went to several K-Marts in the San Diego Area an NO LUCK with the Gunship. At the last K-Mart I asked the manager if they even go any and the said NO. They got everything except the gunship.... I wonder if Target will honor the 20% discount? (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Local KMart Finds

(...) I asked this very question at the Target on Kearny Mesa Rd. No go. I was hoping to walk out with a RBR for $160. That's about the only way I was getting one of those without my fiance giving me a funny look. And she's an AFOL. Matt (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Local KMart Finds

(...) Seems that I got lucky then: (URL) got the RBR at Target, price matched to K-Mart. Target did not want to do it, but then did it anyway. This was on a Sunday evening, with a large line behind me. Don't know if that helped any. The Yodas and (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Local KMart Finds

(...) I think you did get lucky. I might hit a TRU and another Target on my way home and try to replicate your luck. Did you have anything from K-Mart showing the sale? I can't find an ad or anything that shows the sale. Good Work Matt (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Local KMart Finds

(...) <snip> (...) Yes, I took the K-Mart ad from the Sunday paper. You should be able to pick up some copies of it from the service desk at a K-Mart. Good Luck! C (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Local KMart Finds

(...) No Gunship either at the local Kmart I stopped at monday. Thought the same thing about how much money off it would be. That for sure made it tempting had it been there. travis (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Local KMart Finds

(...) Well I had some this afternoon. On my way home from work I hit a defferent Target than the one I went to yesterday. Both the cashier I got and the manager type that she called over to OK the price match had no problems. I am now the proud (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Local KMart Finds

Checking four local Kmarts yielded only one (Manatee Avenue West, Bradenton, Florida, USA) with a full supply of new Lego Star Wars discounted 20%. Regular marked prices appeared correct when compared to Lugnet. Technic sets included Jango Fett, (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Local KMart Finds

Congratulations! I'm glad to see that I am not the only one who was able to get the RBR under this deal! Good Luck on you Yoda search! C (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Local KMart Finds

Woowee! Everyone's never-say-die attitude has inspired me. I'm out to hit the Kmarts hard tomorrow, and if they don't yield up the RBR, then dang it, another retailer will have to pick up the slack. I've got my Kmart flier as my ticket to more (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Local KMart Finds

(...) Go for it. Not only did I get the RBR as I posted, but I went out and picked up a Yoda at another Target. I was going to try Wal-Mart but they were Yoda free. But the Target down the road had some. If you go to Target look carefully. The (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)