 Star Wars / *8948 (-20)
  Why does everyone hate Jar Jar?

I think he's annoying on the movie, but I'm talking about the minifig. The tan arms and body are great for other guys (not to mention rare tan hands), and so are the dark grey pants. And if you don't like the head, you can always cut one up and make (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Watto's Junk shop boxed set or bucket?

I have to agree about the price. The Star Wars bucket is the only set I'm not getting in the SW Line, because 1) The minifigs are cheesy Anakin and Jar-Jar (HOW many other sets have Jar- Jar?), oh and the TRULY BIZARRE goggled-head w/ slope brick w/ (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Watto's Junk shop boxed set or bucket?

Any guesses, ideas, or de-classified knowledge about the 2001 Watto's Shop <set:7186>? Is it going to be a set or a bucket like the pod racing bucket, and like the Mickey Mouse bucket? Maybe TLG sees themed buckets as a good idea. I like the idea in (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MOS ESPA SCENE (input please)

Hey Brucey-Wan, that's actually the way I expect the new Wattoo Shop to look like. Of course not excactly, but I think the new set could be similar to that (with larger interior and details fo course). Well, we'll sure get pictures of the set one (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MOS ESPA SCENE (input please)

this is only a beta version, im making cooler buildings and stuff like that, then im going to have someone povray it. ill keep you informed. adios, 8^) Brucey-Wan (24 years ago, 11-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MOS ESPA SCENE (input please)

(...) "generic" buildings around it, it would be awesome. It certainly has a feel of a piece of Mos Espa to it. eric (24 years ago, 11-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  My DSDK AT AT Walks backwards

Perhaps someone else has had this problem. I've built the DSDK AT AT twice now (very cool!) and have followed the instructions to the letter (I think) however for some reason when I have finished it walked backwards instead of forwards. I was able (...) (24 years ago, 11-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  2001 line-up....

Hey all you brick molesters! Question: Why have I not seen the new line up in this Fall catalog that I just received in the mail? I know it's not 2001 yet, but I thought the recently controversial list of sets was due out in November. I could have (...) (24 years ago, 11-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: whomade that awesome t-16

"Eric Kingsley" <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote in message news:G0IsM3.2o1@lugnet.com... (...) t-16 (...) post (...) I've got to say a huge "Thanks!" to John for this one - I went out and bought another Snowspeeder so I could build this on Saturday and (...) (24 years ago, 11-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AT-ST Pilot

Sounds good, Greg. I'd only suggest using Dk Gray hips and the chinless Dk Gray Rock Raiders helmet with goggles. Cheers, ~Mark (24 years ago, 11-Sep-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.starwars)

  AT-ST Pilot

Playing around with minifig parts, I came up with this: Brown Aviator Cap Black Goggles Hoth Trooper Torso Beige Arms Black Hands Brown Hips Beige Legs It's the most accurate I could get with my available parts. If anyone has a better idea, please (...) (24 years ago, 11-Sep-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MOS ESPA SCENE (input please)

It needs population! Otherwise, it looks like a good start. :^) ~Mark (24 years ago, 9-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  MOS ESPA SCENE (input please)

i made a cool little mos espa scene. please tell me how you like it, or how i could change it. thanks. here's the link: (URL) 8^) Brucey-Wan (24 years ago, 9-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Sith Infiltrartor Piece Count Misprint

I was just in my local Wal-Mart today scanning the clearance shelves for LEGO items, when I found four Sith Infiltrators for $15 each. What I found interesting was that three of the boxes said the kit includes 243 pieces, while the fourth otherwise (...) (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: LEGO on the Official Playstation Magazine

(...) In the October issue, on the Forced Feedback page, they have Ultimate Collectors Legos on the top of the Hot list... :) -Bryan (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New model: Teemto Pagalies' podracer

Sorry, I thought that when you said you built it IRL, you built it in those colours as well. Anyway, it's still cool. (...) (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: New model: Teemto Pagalies' podracer

(...) you (...) put out that funky green/blue i used. My pod was built using red, black,grey and white for the most part but other combinations are possible offcourse. I just wanted to make the model in MLcad in the original movie colors. Anyway (...) (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: New model: Teemto Pagalies' podracer

Great job Jay! I really like how you built it in real life with the same colours. It allows people to download the .DAT file and build it exactly as you did, plus it makes you think more how to use certain pieces. (...) (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: whomade that awesome t-16

hi, this is my first post here, but in addition to John VanZwieten's skyhopper, i also made one, which you can see the mclad picture at: (URL) i'm trying my best to take a real picture, but this might not look that great, eing that it was my first (...) (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New model: Teemto Pagalies' podracer

That's cool, Jay! That was my favorite podracer from Ep. 1. I like the unconventional circular pod and I like the engines too. Very faithfully represented. Nice job! ~Mark (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact