 Star Wars / 8933
Re: New model: Teemto Pagalies' podracer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 21:46:49 GMT

Sorry, I thought that when you said you built it IRL, you built it in those
colours as well. Anyway, it's still cool.

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://tor-pw1.netcom.ca/~milovan/index.htm

In lugnet.starwars, Jay Cal writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Mladen Pejic writes:
Great job Jay! I really like how you built it in real life with the same
colours. It allows people to download the .DAT file and build it exactly as • you
did, plus it makes you think more how to use certain pieces.

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://tor-pw1.netcom.ca/~milovan/index.htm

Sorry but I never said I built it in the same colors. In my memory LEGO never
put out that funky green/blue i used. My pod was built using red, black,grey
and white for the most part but other combinations are possible offcourse. I
just wanted to make the model in MLcad in the original movie colors.
Anyway thanks for the input,
Jay