 Star Wars / 8946
8945  |  8947
Subject:
Watto's Junk shop boxed set or bucket?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 18:35:53 GMT

Any guesses, ideas, or de-classified knowledge about the 2001 Watto's Shop
<set:7186>? Is it going to be a set or a bucket like the pod racing bucket,
and like the Mickey Mouse bucket?
Maybe TLG sees themed buckets as a good idea.  I like the idea in concept, but
not for the price.  Maybe we'll see an increase in themed buckets.  I wouldn't
mind an Arctic bucket with lots of orange pieces. But $25 for less than 300
pieces <set:7159> in a bucket is a little steep IMO.

BEN GATRELLE