 Star Wars / 8954
Re: Watto's Junk shop boxed set or bucket?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 06:58:15 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Frank Filz writes:
The bucket does come with instructions for all the pod racers shown on the
bucket (at least on the "front" side - I think there are some alternate models
shown). In fact, you can make all of them at once. The set really isn't that
bad. Sure, it isn't quite the same quality as 7171, but it's probably a much
more practical set for a kid to re-enact a pod race with.

So we have the 7171 and a ligth version as the pod bucket. What migth come
next is a UCS pod racer like Joel Kuster´s
http://minispy.tripod.com/starwars/anakin.html The logical next step would be
a smaller/ligther version than the pod bucket: a Duplo pod racer. Anyone who
has enough Duplo bricks and wants to give it a try ;)