 Star Wars / 8958
Re: Watto's Junk shop boxed set or bucket?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 13:11:35 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Ben Gatrelle writes:
Any guesses, ideas, or de-classified knowledge about the 2001 Watto's Shop
<set:7186>? Is it going to be a set or a bucket like the pod racing bucket,
and like the Mickey Mouse bucket?

Tim over at FBTB just posted some new information on this set. He says that it
is not a bucket and will come with two(!) new podracers, non-juniorized. So
this supports the fact that when the prices were seen originally, that this was
the most expensive set of the 2001 line. It gives me hope that the Watto and
Aldar Beedo(sp?) minifigs will be interesting too and not wierd amalgamations
of little parts like in the bucket. It looks like this may be the best set of
the new