 Star Wars / 8945
Re: MOS ESPA SCENE (input please)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 16:38:05 GMT

Hey Brucey-Wan,

that's actually the way I expect the new Wattoo Shop to look like. Of course
not excactly, but I think the new set could be similar to that (with larger
interior and details fo course). Well, we'll sure get pictures of the set
one day...

Bye, Christian --- xTI@N.
LUGNet Member #479
The World is full of AFOLs - gech1@t-online.de

"Brucey-Wan" <brucey_wan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
i made a cool little mos espa scene. please tell me how you like it, or • how i
could change it. thanks. here's the link:
http://www.geocities.com/sithoutofluck/mosespa.jpg
adios,
       8^) Brucey-Wan