 Star Wars / 8948
8947  |  8949
Subject:
Why does everyone hate Jar Jar?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 17:59:09 GMT

I think he's annoying on the movie, but I'm talking about the minifig.
The tan arms and body are great for other guys (not to mention rare tan
hands), and so are the dark grey pants. And if you don't like the head,
you can always cut one up and make a different alien for your Star Wars
universe.

--
Andrew, Agent 0007