 Star Wars / 8951
Re: Why does everyone hate Jar Jar?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 21:27:47 GMT

Andrew,

    My take on Jar Jar is that he was a rather useless character, who might
have injected some humor to the storyline, but otherwise, was a bad choice.
Obviously, the minifig is another matter. I have sold virtuosly all my stock
of Jar Jar (I think the buyer was going after the scene in the movie), his
parts, and even the Gungan Warrior in 7115, and his torso and legs sell
rather nicely as well.I think it justs translates to a bad character, with
it's "aura" following it around everywhere. Think of him as bad character,
nice parts, and you'll be fine.

Scott "Whose wife is still amazed and astounded at the selling rate of Jar
Jar's" S.
--
Want LEGO Elements at Great Prices?
Visit The Sanburn Systems Company