 Star Wars / 8930
Re: whomade that awesome t-16
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 13:52:10 GMT

hi, this is my first post here, but in addition to John VanZwieten's
skyhopper, i also made one, which you can see the mclad picture at:
http://www.geocities.com/sithoutofluck/skyhopper.jpg i'm trying my best to
take a real picture, but this might not look that great, eing that it was my
first time using the program. anyway, i hope you like it. and, please, any
comments or questions or anything are always welcome. thanks a lot.
                           adios,
                             8^) Brucey-Wan