 Star Wars / 8935
8934  |  8936
Subject:
Sith Infiltrartor Piece Count Misprint
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 22:02:50 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I was just in my local Wal-Mart today scanning the clearance shelves for LEGO
items, when I found four Sith Infiltrators for $15 each.  What I found
interesting was that three of the boxes said the kit includes 243 pieces,
while the fourth otherwise identical box (right down to the UPC code) said the
set contains only 174 pieces.

The correct answer is 243 (well, 245, really) according to the following set
inventory:

   http://news.lugnet.com/db/inv/?n=70

It's unusual for a company like LEGO to make a mistake like this, no?  Has
anyone else noticed this?