 Star Wars / *6868 (-20)
  Re: Lego E-Wing

(...) Dark Empire, published by Dark Horse Comics. It shouldn't be too difficult to find pics of it on the 'net. I'd scan it for you, but I don't have my scanner yet. :^( For reference purposes, here's a pic of the Action Fleet E-wing toy by Galoob. (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: success with lego S@H

(...) also (...) dino (...) call 1- (...) want to? I wasn't able to order those two sets. They aren't available till late May/June or I would have purchased them. (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general)

  Re: success with lego S@H

(...) Was it that you could not order those 2 adventurer sets or that you didnt want to? (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general)

  success with lego S@H

I just placed a huge order with lego s@h. I ordered the AAT and MTT. I also ordered all the adventurer 2000 sets except for the T-rex capture set and dino research facility. I also ordered the monster truck racing set also. The woman I talked to was (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego E-Wing

Thanks Bram and others who directed me to the other models. They are great. Adam (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MTT in Stores?

(...) Well I live in Kenosha, WI or the south eastern corner of the state. I was a little bit crazy last night and practically drove to every Meijer's store and Wal-Mart from Kenosha to South Bend. There is no AAT or MTT. I put about 300 miles on my (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ask LEGO! Updated

Can you tell me specifically what you're looking at? The unanswereds from March were followed up on; it occurs to me that I probably didn't update the actual Q&A though, and I'll have to fix that. As for this month, I'll give LEGO a bit more time to (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ask LEGO! Updated

Tim Saupé <tgsaupe@aol.com> wrote in message news:Ft7rnA.D35@lugnet.com... (...) Tim, do you have any plan to follow up on questions that were answered "I'll look into that" from this or previous batches of questions? -John Van (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Destroyer Droid (8002) Problems...?

"Chris Busse" <cbusse@infi.net> wrote in message news:Ft8p46.KyB@lugnet.com... (...) 50/50 (...) All I did to it was cross the bands and connect them to "piston" pieces that are inserted into the #2 connector. The bands should be in an "X" pattern (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego E-Wing

(...) (URL) Lambrecht / o o \ BramL@juno.com ---...---oooo-----(_...o---...--- WWW: (URL) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Destroyer Droid (8002) Problems...?

(...) Yes, I had the same problems. First, to make the rear leg pop-up you have to roll ift kind of forcefully and quick. From what I figured out the back leg depends on the front leg to hit fast and hard (therefore jerking the peice that holds the (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MTT in Stores?

(...) The reason I wanted to know is because I have a couple of gift cards that I can use at the different stores. And I live in Atlanta Ga. So if you know if and when It may appear at my local store contact me. -Kyle (URL) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego E-Wing

Here is the E-wing MOC. The builder is John Delinger. (URL) was also entered into my contest: (URL) J (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Destroyer Droid (8002) Problems...?

I got the 8002 the other week (IMHO the coolest thing in Ep I), finished assembling him last night, and he does not transform properly. I thought I saw a thread about this a while back, but Lugnet searches on "8002" and "Destroyer Droid" turned up (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego E-Wing

(...) There *is* a stunning E-Wing MOC out there, but I can't recall the URL--the one I had marked in my notes is 404. However, for references, I concur with the above. best Lindsay (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MTT in Stores?

(...) Kyle, if you're in the US then S@H is your best bet--it'll cost $3 more (they don't charge tax, so you save that) but it comes to your door. However, the person on the phone who took my MTT order said that she'd had reports of them being (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego E-Wing

The Star Wars Encyclopedia by Stephen J. Sansweet has a little bit of info on the E-wing, but the SW:TEGTV&V is probably your best resource. Is anyone aware of any comic book issues in which this ship appears? (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Lego E-Wing

Hi,I'm considering trying to build a Lego E-Wing, and I'm looking for as much info on the ship as possible. If anyone knows of any books or sites with the E-wing, that would be appreciated. I've already looked at the 'Star Wars: The Essential Guide (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  AAT in Germany, too

Hi! It happend again: The AAT is available in a supermarket in Germany - again much too early like the MTT last week (not that I would complain ;-) These sets had an ETA of serveral _months_ later! Did LEGO ever do someting like that in the US? They (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  MTT in Stores?

Do you guys know if the MTT is available in stores yet? It looks great but if I could get at Wal Mart or some wher I could get It cheaper. -Kyle (URL) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact