 Star Wars / 6852
Re: Lego E-Wing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 00:43:34 GMT

The Star Wars Encyclopedia by Stephen J. Sansweet has a little bit of info on
the E-wing, but the SW:TEGTV&V is probably your best resource.

Is anyone aware of any comic book issues in which this ship appears?

In lugnet.starwars, Adam Murtha writes:
Hi,I'm considering trying to build a Lego E-Wing, and I'm looking for as much
info on the ship as possible.  If anyone knows of any books or sites with the
E-wing, that would be appreciated.  I've already looked at the 'Star Wars: The
Essential Guide to Vehicles & Vessels' which gave me the idea, but I haven't
picked it up yet.  Is there anything else?  Thanks.

Adam