 Star Wars / 6855
6854  |  6856
Subject:
Destroyer Droid (8002) Problems...?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 01:21:42 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I got the 8002 the other week (IMHO the coolest thing in Ep I), finished
assembling him last night, and he does not transform properly.

I thought I saw a thread about this a while back, but Lugnet searches on
"8002" and "Destroyer Droid" turned up nothing.

I followed the addendum instructions, and here's what happens:

Roll droid, front leg pair and arms deploy, back leg and head do not, 50/50
chance of head snapping off.

Has anyone had similar problems?  Any fixes?

Thanks!
Chris Busse