 Star Wars / 6860
Re: Destroyer Droid (8002) Problems...?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 04:31:11 GMT

"Chris Busse" <cbusse@infi.net> wrote in message
news:Ft8p46.KyB@lugnet.com...
I got the 8002 the other week (IMHO the coolest thing in Ep I), finished
assembling him last night, and he does not transform properly.

Roll droid, front leg pair and arms deploy, back leg and head do not, • 50/50
chance of head snapping off.

All I did to it was cross the bands and connect them to "piston" pieces that
are inserted into the #2 connector.  The bands should be in an "X" pattern
now.  My head has not fallen off since