 Star Wars / 6858
Re: Destroyer Droid (8002) Problems...?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 02:18:10 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I followed the addendum instructions, and here's what happens:

Roll droid, front leg pair and arms deploy, back leg and head do not, 50/50
chance of head snapping off.

Has anyone had similar problems?  Any fixes?

Yes, I had the same problems.

First, to make the rear leg pop-up you have to roll ift kind of forcefully and
quick.  From what I figured out the back leg depends on the front leg to hit
fast and hard (therefore jerking the peice that holds the rear leg in place out
of place) to make the rear leg pop-up.

For the head all I really know about is make sure the bands are not loose and
are not stuck between any two plates.  Also for me the head flewe off some of
the time so I don't know about that.

Hope this helps

-Kyle
http://hifiki.tripod.com