 Star Wars / 6867
Re: success with lego S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 00:34:41 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jonathan Wilson writes:

Michael Perri wrote:

I just placed a huge order with lego s@h.  I ordered the AAT and MTT.  I • also
ordered all the adventurer 2000 sets except for the T-rex capture set and • dino
research facility.  I also ordered the monster truck racing set also.  The
woman I talked to was very nice and researched the sets for me.  If you • call 1-
800-835-4386 that puts you through to lego s@h.  I'll try to get more
information about what I ordered but it is possible now.

-Mike

Was it that you could not order those 2 adventurer sets or that you didnt
want to?

I wasn't able to order those two sets.  They aren't available till late
May/June or I would have purchased them.