 Star Wars / *6713 (-20)
  Re: Podbucket shot is up at FBTB

(...) and hands). I think I read somewhere that Sebulba chooses to walk like that, and that Dugs (that's his species) can walk normal too. <<KM>> (25 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Podbucket shot is up at FBTB

(...) and (...) Whatever it is it looks like it is made from a minifig head of some sort with a helmet and a 1x2 tan slope for the body. the legs and arms uses a battle droid's body connected to the slope using the stud on its back. It stands on a (...) (25 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MTT Inventory picture

(...) Actually, I think that's white. The tan looks tan in this picture (and-- ooh, there's a lot of it!!). (...) Yeah, that's what I think. -Shiri (25 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Could use opinions

(...) Tim mentioned the other day that he's been having trouble with chopped posts -- his Internet service provider is AOL.com, which is (as near as I can figure from looking at the raw HTML form logs) oddly truncating his posts. (Or it could be his (...) (25 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Yet Another Episode 1 Question

(...) Each of those scenes were less than a minute long. MOST of the time we see the 'Queen' it is not actually the Queen. MOST (if not all) of the time we see 'Padme' she is the Queen. The voice changes are inconsistent at best so I wouldn't put (...) (25 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MTT Inventory picture

(...) grey? (...) Judging from the colour of the battledroids and other already-known pieces, that really light blue is actually tan. I'm guessin that the darker smoky blue is actually dark grey, and the middle blue is light grey. Paul Davidson (...) (25 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Could use opinions

(...) eric (25 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Could use opinions

I've got the skeleton of a set guide up at FBTB, and would like opinions of what I have and what I could use there. If you can take a moment to look at it, I would appreciate it. Tim (URL) (25 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Podbucket shot is up at FBTB

(...) It looks a lot like an articulated Sebulba to me. The way the fig is positioned is fairly evocative of Sebulba's posture (which I think is pretty cool,a race using it's upper limbs as legs and feet, and lower ones as arms and hands). eric (25 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Podbucket shot is up at FBTB

(...) Any thoughts on the other minifig (Gasgano?) Over on www.sirstevesguide.com they're thinking that he's been swapped with an articulated sebulba. Anybody else wondering? Cause it's obvious that it's not Gasgano anymore, or if he is, TLC screwed (...) (25 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MTT Inventory picture

(...) It rocks. ++Lar (from the show floor) (25 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Destroyer Droid

I know I am a day late and a dollar short on this, but I have a fix for the head on the Droideka that I believe has not been covered. All I did to it was cross the bands and connect them to "piston" pieces that are inserted into the #2 connector. (...) (25 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MTT Inventory picture

(...) this set.... but wow.... eric (25 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MTT Inventory picture

"Ralph Döring" <doe@gmx.de> wrote in message news:Fsr538.DB4@lugnet.com... (...) Are those 2 black SW engine pieces? -- ---D M Garcia (URL) (25 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AAT just a phone call away...

(...) I called yesterday again also, but the ladies who answer the phone on weekends seem either not to know much, or don't care to dig too deep for customers. The lady I talked to basically said that on weekends, they just take new orders, and then (...) (25 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MTT Inventory picture

(...) Am I prolly looking ? :) (Have to look up prolly in my dictionary...no-one told me I was looking like that...;) (...) The set costs about US$ 50 and is only available in Germany at TRS (which kind of s....) I don´t know if you still have some (...) (25 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: MTT Inventory picture

(...) HECK YEAH! The color seems a bit wonky...is that 'light blue' color actually light grey? And are those 4 light grey extreme corner slopes?! J, droooooooling... (25 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: MTT Inventory picture

(...) Wow, I'll tell you the model does not excite me but the parts look awsome!!! I can see myself buying these in bulk for quite a while. I have added .castle and .general to the list because I think everyone would be interested in the parts in (...) (25 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: MTT Inventory picture

WAHOOOO!!! (...) Oh, you are SOOOOOO right! That's just an AMAZING parts-pack set!!! Thanks so much for sharing, Ralph, you just made *my* day! (And probably somebody else's, too!) (Oh, BTW, non-SW fans can always auction off battle droids. After (...) (25 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego Bedroom pictures uploaded at last!

Thanks for the feedback. I have just replied with some details as to how all this was done. I have also updated the site with some text. I suffer from too much work and too little time. As I mentioned. They are all print outs except for the big (...) (25 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.cad.ray)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact