 Star Wars / 6702
6701  |  6703
Subject:
Destroyer Droid
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2000 15:50:05 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

    I know I am a day late and a dollar short on this, but I have a fix for
the head on the Droideka that I believe has not been covered.  All I did to
it was cross the bands and connect them to "piston" pieces that are inserted
into the #2 connector.  This mod makes the bands tighter, so when folding
the head as in step 1 on the instructions it does not stay down.  The way I
fold it I do steps 1 and 2 together.  I do not know what to say about the
back leg problem, mine has worked since the first time it rolled.  The only
hint I have is that its not the action of the button that deploys the back
leg.  It is actually the action of the front legs contacting the ground
properly.  Hope this helps someone!

--
---D M Garcia
http://www.geocities.com/dmglego/