 Star Wars / *16909 (-20)
  Re: If only...

(...) Meh. First off, who could possible need another Tie? They are all the same. And then, the design itself of the Tie Fighter isn't aesthetically pleasing or functionally logical. Finally, the MOC you linked to doesn't even look very good, even (...) (20 years ago, 29-Aug-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Vader's Arrival on Executor

In response to this moc I'd like to ask you 7 questions, posed by your legion of fans, and second generation automated building systems-designers: 1. What role, if any, did your 'and sons' play in the development of this moc? 2. When can we expect (...) (20 years ago, 29-Aug-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX) !

  If only...

LEGO really did release this set... Found this while surfing Brickshelf... (2 URLs) (20 years ago, 29-Aug-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Vader's Arrival on Executor

(...) AC It's a landing bay from DS 1. Paul (20 years ago, 27-Aug-04, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Vader's Arrival on Executor

(...) Paul, Thanks! Which ship does your docking bay resemble? AC (20 years ago, 27-Aug-04, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Vader's Arrival on Executor

(...) ACPin, Great job once again. I'm working on a docking bay display at this too. I hope to have pic's up in a week or two. Paul Thomas (20 years ago, 26-Aug-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Vader's Arrival on Executor

(URL) Darth Vader arrives on the Super Star Destroyer Executor> greeted by Admiral Ozzel along with Captain Piett in one of the docking bays with an impressive display of Imperial troops. Lord Vader didn't care much for the pageantry as much as (...) (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, FTX) !

  Re: LEGO Star wars game on the way

Can get ceom footage of this here (URL) Whytcross" <b_whytcross@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:I1z9pz.MuM@lugnet.com... (...) Aussie (...) about (...) CERTAINLY (...) (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.games)

  Re: R5-D4 Star Wars Mini-Land Figure

(...) Actually, I believe it is Raspberries isn't it? (...) Is it Raspberry jam? (...) with Raspberry jam? I have a feeling that I need some toast, with Raspberry jam...... Leg Godt Travis Matheson (20 years ago, 21-Aug-04, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: R5-D4 Star Wars Mini-Land Figure

(...) Hogwash! That's just what the Rebellion wants you to believe. If there's three things I know for certain about Star Wars, it's: (1.) Dark Helmet hates yogurt, especially with strawberries, (2.) when you push the yellow button on Gonk, yummy (...) (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: R5-D4 Star Wars Mini-Land Figure

(...) Nice Moc Mike but you obviously never listened to the Star Wars Radio Saga where R5's "troubles" were explained. BTW the radio saga is considered canon by Lucas. Simply put, R2, in an effort to get his message to Obi-Wan made some (...) (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: R5-D4 Star Wars Mini-Land Figure

(...) The body design is outstanding as well; it's probably useful for quite a few things besides malfunctioning droid bodies. Derek (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  R5-D4 Star Wars Mini-Land Figure

Was it sabotage? Was it The Force? Was it that extra spicy bean & Greedo burrito he had for lunch at Watto Bell back in Mos Eisley? No one really knows for sure what caused R5-D4's motivator to smoke and explode, but one thing's for sure: if it (...) (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  2 movies: Star Wars Game & Arla Ekspres commercial

Hi, with permission of Jan Beyer (LEGO Direct), I've uploaded two official LEGO movies: 1) Trailer of a new Star Wars Game: (URL) (8 MB) 2) commercial of "Arla Ekspres", a danish milk: (URL) (4 MB) Leg Godt! René (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.town)

  Re: Instructions for all my 40 MINI Models now available!

Thank you, Allan and Jake! Making these instructions was also a bit fun besides all the work, but now I look forward again to "real" building. However, all new models will now come complete with instructions. :-) Allan: I would love to see an image (...) (20 years ago, 14-Aug-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  BrickFest Friday - some photos

A few photos from Friday... (URL) only got an hour of sleep Thursday night and didn't feel much like taking tons of photos yesterday. There are some nice shots of Rob Hendrix drilling the bejesus out of Episode VI Luke and Episode I Jar-Jar. Check (...) (20 years ago, 14-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.parts.mod, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Instructions for all my 40 MINI Models now available!

(...) Great models! I've been watching your collection grow and am totally impressed. It's hard to pick a favorite. I've added .inst to this announcement, and I would love to see links to these added to the Building Instructions Portal! ((URL)) (...) (20 years ago, 12-Aug-04, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.inst, FTX)

  Re: Instructions for all my 40 MINI Models now available!

(...) Chris, Great stuff, thank you for taking the time and effort to share all of this. All your models are great, but in particular the Death Star and the Star Destroyer stand out as my two favorites. I am picturing the Star Destroyer displayed on (...) (20 years ago, 12-Aug-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Instructions for all my 40 MINI Models now available!

Hello dear fellows! I hereby report that I have completed instructions for all 40 MINI models I have designed until now. They are uploaded into this BrickShelf gallery: (URL) Take care & have fun building! Chris (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX) !!

  Re: LEGO Star wars game on the way

(...) Saw it on FBTB.net: (URL) Starwars.com announcement> (URL) FBTB.net Game Preview> (20 years ago, 5-Aug-04, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.games, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact