 Star Wars / 16901
Re: R5-D4 Star Wars Mini-Land Figure
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 2004 23:10:51 GMT

If there's three things I know for certain about Star Wars, it's: (1.) Dark
Helmet hates yogurt, especially with strawberries,

Actually, I believe it is Raspberries isn't it?

(2.) when you push the yellow
button on Gonk, yummy buttered toast pops up (red is for scones with jam),

Is it Raspberry jam?

(3.) although he doesn't have the stomach for it, R5-D4 {loves} to eat
take-out
Mexican food.

with Raspberry jam?

I have a feeling that I need some toast, with Raspberry jam......

Leg Godt

Travis Matheson