 Star Wars / 16904
Re: Vader's Arrival on Executor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 2004 03:11:37 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Amado C. Pinlac wrote:
   Darth Vader arrives on the Super Star Destroyer Executor greeted by Admiral Ozzel along with Captain Piett in one of the docking bays with an impressive display of Imperial troops. Lord Vader didn’t care much for the pageantry as much as finding out the new location of the rebel base after the debacle at Yavin IV.

ACPin

ACPin,

Great job once again. I’m working on a docking bay display at this too. I hope to have pic’s up in a week or two.

Paul Thomas