 Star Wars / 16892
Re: Instructions for all my 40 MINI Models now available!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 2004 10:53:40 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Christopher Deck wrote:
   Hello dear fellows!

I hereby report that I have completed instructions for all 40 MINI models I have designed until now. They are uploaded into this BrickShelf gallery:

Chris,

Great stuff, thank you for taking the time and effort to share all of this.

All your models are great, but in particular the Death Star and the Star Destroyer stand out as my two favorites. I am picturing the Star Destroyer displayed on top of my black monitor at work. Hmmmmm.... I’m sensing a Bricklink order, for a bunch of light grey wing plates, is in my future. :)

Thanks again!
Allan B.